At faststartdiet.com & weightlossbuddy.com we take your privacy very seriously. We never rent, sell or divulge any of your private information, including name, address, or email to anyone.
All communication between members is done either in the chats or through an internal PM- Private Messenger. That is why we use usernames to identify members.
If someone wants to contact you, or if you check off that you want to be notified for a recipe, or message board topic, the 3-Day Fast Start Diet will send you an email notifying you that you have a PM (private message) on the site. You can choose to turn off this notification at any time. You can choose to hide when you're on line, and restrict who can see your blog or diet tracker.
Information Collected about You
IP Address, Cookies and GIFs
How Information Collected is Used
· Use and Collection of Information by Contract Service and Operational Providers
· For the convenience of our visitors, we will provide the opportunity to purchase merchandise and services through this website. Companies not affiliated, owned or operated by Weight Loss Buddy, Inc., its parents or subsidiaries may handle some of these transactions. We call these companies that conduct our e-commerce operations and/or order fulfillment "Operational Providers." If you choose to use these optional services, our Operational Providers will request your personal information to fulfill your order or request. The voluntary submission of your personal information to these Operational Providers, including your order or request, will be governed by the specific provider''s terms of usage and privacy policies. To facilitate an order or request, we may share your personal information with the Operational Provider. The Operational Provider may also share your personal information with us.
· Use and Collection of Information by Advertisers and Sponsors
· Our Policy on Disclosing Your Information to Parties
· Limitations on Our Abilities
· Although your privacy is very important to us, due to the existing legal regulatory and security environment, we cannot fully ensure that your private communications and other personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Additionally, in the unlikely event we need to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, we can disclose any information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials as may be required under law or as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, believe necessary or appropriate. Security. We use industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers (SSL) where appropriate. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, and there is always some risk that others could find a way to bypass or thwart our security systems. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
· We hope this policy clarifies our procedures regarding your personal information. We at Weight Loss Buddy, Inc. encourage you to learn as much as you can about your privacy on the Internet.